Services we offer
We offer a range of services from a simple CV update to having a full CV written or meeting face to face with one of our consultants.
Your CV is an important marketing tool and needs to be ‘just right’ to ensure you secure an interview.
So how does it work?
- After an initial consultation via phone or email, we will ask you to send us an existing CV or ask you a few questions on your job history.
- Once we have reviewed your details we will provide you with a quotation; we price on an individual basis in order to offer our customers the best possible value and service.
- We will then discuss in depth everything about your CV – you, your experience and what you are looking for in your next role and agree a time to complete the CV. This will either be via email or over the telephone.
- Once payment has been received and the CV is completed, it is emailed to you for approval and any changes are made.
- We will continue making changes until you are happy with it.
- Please note CVs are not dispatched until full payment has been received.
Simple CV Update
If we think your CV is actually quite good and maybe just needs reformatting or some simple optimising, we will offer you this service
Writing a covering email or letter to go with your CV can be an impossible task. We are able to supply you with a covering letter that can be emailed with your CV and delvier the impact that you require.
We offer three types of cover letter/emails:
- Standard cover email/letter – a letter that can be sent to companies speculatively – so you can get that job before it’s even advertised
- General advert email/letter – a professionally produced letter that can be sent with your CV in response to a variety of advert.
- Specific advert email/letter- using our recruitment expertise, we will tailor the letter specifically to that dream job to enhance your chances of getting an interview.
If you feel you could benefit from a one to one meeting with one of experienced consultants to discuss your CV, career to date and gain advice on interview techniques and your career we are happy to offer this for an additional cost either face to face or over the telephone.