We offer a range of CV Writing and Job Seeking services from a simple CV update to having a full CV written or meeting face to face with one of our consultants who can discuss what you are looking for next and offer advice on job seeking and interview skills.
Your CV is an important marketing tool and needs to be ‘just right’ to ensure you secure an interview. Why not find out about our CV Writing and Job Seeking services to see how we can help you?
Do you not have a CV and need one? Or do you have one that you feel isn’t as good as it should be? We can help! We can produce you a professionally written CV that will get you noticed.
So how does it work?
- After an initial consultation via phone or email, we will ask you to send us an existing CV or ask you a few simple questions on your job history.
- Once we have reviewed your details we will provide you with a quotation; we price on an individual basis in order to offer our customers the best possible value and service.
- We will then discuss in depth everything about your CV – you, your experience and what you are looking for in your next role and agree a time to complete the CV. This will either be via email or over the telephone.
- Once payment has been received and the CV is completed, it is emailed to you for approval and any changes are made.
- We will continue making changes until you are happy with it.
- Please note CVs are not dispatched until full payment has been received.
Other Services we offer:
Free CV Review
We are happy to review your existing CV for free. Simply email your existing CV to us and we will give you our opinion. Please send to email@example.com
Simple CV Update
If we think your CV is actually quite good and maybe just needs reformatting or some simple optimising, we will offer you this service
Writing a covering email or letter to go with your CV can be an impossible task. We are able to supply you with a covering letter that can be emailed with your CV and deliver the impact that you require.
We offer three types of cover letter/emails:
- Standard cover email/letter – a letter that can be sent to companies speculatively – so you can get that job before it’s even advertised
- General advert email/letter – a professionally produced letter that can be sent with your CV in response to a variety of advert.
- Specific advert email/letter- using our recruitment expertise, we will tailor the letter specifically to that dream job to enhance your chances of getting an interview.
Career Coaching/Interview Meeting
If you feel you could benefit from a one to one meeting with one of experienced consultants to discuss your CV, career to date and gain advice on interview techniques and your career we are happy to offer this for an additional cost either face to face, online or over the telephone.
CV Writing Workshop
Are you an organisation with a group of people who could benefit from a workshop on how to write a CV? Please get in touch to find out how we can help you
Please get in touch to find out how we can help you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org